Ways to get right up to $2 Million in funding with Only 5% Down You give yourself the best possible chance at a quality mortgage for your specific needs when you work with a dedicated, experienced lender like San Diego Purchase Loans. As an example, you are able to work with us to secure as much as 95% funding on that loan as much as $2 million. That’s right, you may get a loan as much as $2 million, and…